Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily needs a little help from her friends

4 posters

Go down

Lily needs a little help from her friends Empty Lily needs a little help from her friends

Post  couchpugs 2/15/2012, 9:24 am

CFPR has a little girl who is in need of Knee surgery (her 4th one!!) It is going to pricey one this time. About $3000-$4000 If anyone can donate a few dollars to help Lily get her surgery done, she would be most appreciative.please go to our website and donate through paypal and note that it is for Lily. OR you may send a check to our Po BOX ....You can read her story on our website.

thank you so much in advance.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Lily needs a little help from her friends Empty Re: Lily needs a little help from her friends

Post  Aussie Witch 2/15/2012, 12:33 pm

All the rescues are getting slammed at the moment and most Pugs requiring vet care. Of course I can donate something to help. Hope you get more.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Lily needs a little help from her friends Empty Re: Lily needs a little help from her friends

Post  Aussie Witch 2/17/2012, 2:20 pm

Just made a donation - hope you get more!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 2/18/2012, 8:48 pm

Thanks so much Rona

BTW.. update on this little one... NOT GOOD

Her infection is actually MRCA!! yes... can you believe it?

SO this little girl since last May in has had:

1) a baby ( a bug who actually passed because of a serious cleft pallet)
2) spay and dislocated hip surgery (FHO)
3) initial patella surgery --tore the stitches out because of the odd gait from the FHO surgery
4)surgery to repair and put stronger stitches in
5) developed infection from the stitches these were replaced once again after infection was cleaned up
6) new surgery on Mon 20th to take all the stitches out and hopefully clean up the infected area. close her up and wait until the infection is gone
7) open her back up and repair her petella one more time Hopefully correct this time!

All that said.. this little girl is just the sweetest and most loving thing in the world.
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 2/18/2012, 9:03 pm

Holy Hell, Wendi. Poor little thing has been through the wringer. I'm tapped this month since our rescue is full of surgical dogs as is the all breed rescue, but I'll try to send something in March.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/19/2012, 2:32 am

I just saw on FB - holy hell! Poor little thing. Hope she can soon put all this behind her.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 2/21/2012, 6:40 pm

Oh My Dog! Poor little thing! We are flat broke right now, and I'll send something when we can. I'm definitely saying a prayer for the little girl.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 2/29/2012, 6:55 pm

Lily is doing much better. She had her first surgery last week to remove all the junk and stuff around her knee. She is scheduled to get her drain out today. As soon as she has recovered from the infection she will have HOPEFULLY her final surgery. Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for your support!
couchpugs
couchpugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down