Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Needs a Home

+9
Pugsaunt
ocnside
Milosmom
juneau hunter
Renee
CSollers
papaspugs
Saira
SacramentoPugs
13 posters

Go down

Monster Needs a Home Empty Monster Needs a Home

Post  SacramentoPugs 6/26/2012, 6:22 pm

Monster's second potential home fell through -- the fellow who was coming today to meet him got a call last night from Frenchie rescue, and he's adopting from them. So if anybody from PA is interested and able to come to Sacramento to complete the adoption, we'd love to have him go to a pug-savvy home. He'll be ready for placement in just a couple weeks. He's an absolutely awesome little guy and I'd take him myself in a heartbeat if Marlee wasn't such a bee-yotch. Monster loves other dogs and is totally indifferent to kitties. He also likes kids and is potty-trained. Can't say enough good things about this little gem.

Monster Needs a Home Monster3
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Monster Needs a Home Empty Re: Monster Needs a Home

Post  Saira 6/26/2012, 6:27 pm

Oh man. I'd take him in a second if I hadn't sworn off of puppies! Very Happy It always seems tough to adopt out puppies because it tends to bring out a lot of the crazies or the impulsive "I want" group! I hope he finds a home soon.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs 6/26/2012, 6:31 pm

Saira wrote:Oh man. I'd take him in a second if I hadn't sworn off of puppies! Very Happy It always seems tough to adopt out puppies because it tends to bring out a lot of the crazies or the impulsive "I want" group! I hope he finds a home soon.
EXACTLY! He's had an insane amount of interest, just from word-of-mouth, but nobody yet has specifically said, "I've been wanting a pug puppy and I'm prepared for everything that goes with it." We seriously don't want to post him on our website -- we'd be flooded with impulsive folks screaming "Gimme gimme gimme!"
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/26/2012, 6:33 pm

SacramentoPugs wrote:
Saira wrote:Oh man. I'd take him in a second if I hadn't sworn off of puppies! Very Happy It always seems tough to adopt out puppies because it tends to bring out a lot of the crazies or the impulsive "I want" group! I hope he finds a home soon.
EXACTLY! He's had an insane amount of interest, just from word-of-mouth, but nobody yet has specifically said, "I've been wanting a pug puppy and I'm prepared for everything that goes with it." We seriously don't want to post him on our website -- we'd be flooded with impulsive folks screaming "Gimme gimme gimme!"

I know, I felt like I had to put Bugs into hiding when we had him! Laughing
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 6/26/2012, 6:35 pm

Maybe the third time will be the charm. Sometimes when adoptions fall through it is for the best. I am sure the most fabulous home is just waiting out there for him. Monster Needs a Home 335895
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  CSollers 6/26/2012, 6:48 pm

Good luck finding a home, Monster.
CSollers
CSollers

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs 6/26/2012, 7:09 pm

papaspugs wrote:Maybe the third time will be the charm. Sometimes when adoptions fall through it is for the best. I am sure the most fabulous home is just waiting out there for him. Monster Needs a Home 335895
I'm sure of it, too. Whoever it is is going to be awfully lucky. Monster Needs a Home 609723
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 6/26/2012, 7:24 pm

Saira wrote:
SacramentoPugs wrote:
I know, I felt like I had to put Bugs into hiding when we had him! Laughing

This is so true! Our last pug puppy, Pork Chop, created a frenzy! There were so many calls and emails that I started telling people he was no longer available, even before we found a home. It was crazy trying to get through all the applications for him.

I think Monster is adorable! I'd take him if he were about 7 years older, heehee!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 6/26/2012, 7:25 pm

I think Melissa needs to fly to Sacramento!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 6/26/2012, 9:38 pm

Oh my, he is cute!!! I hope he gets the best home ever and soon...before I fly out there and kidnap him!! Look at that face! Zorro would have a field day with him! Laughing
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom 6/26/2012, 10:26 pm

Awww...... I would scoop him up in a heartbeat .... but ... the iron pawed diva says ... NO , not a chance in h*ll. Laughing
Milosmom
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  ocnside 6/27/2012, 9:36 am

I am truly feeling like I just exist now without any puggies, it's quiet, boring, mundane, and depressing :(

I cannot go to Cali just now but I do believe that a pug is in order in the near future. A friend told me this morning that I have lost my spunk, I burst out into tears!
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 6/27/2012, 6:55 pm

papaspugs wrote:Maybe the third time will be the charm. Sometimes when adoptions fall through it is for the best. I am sure the most fabulous home is just waiting out there for him. Monster Needs a Home 335895
I think you are right, Jana. I was Penny Lane's third momma, and she sure isn't going anywhere. I just wish that we could take another pug and that Penny would allow it. But the apartment complex limits us to 2, and we're pushing it with Miss Kitty on the patio, and Penny says no way in hell will she share me or the Big Bed.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/28/2012, 7:20 am

pick me! I often think about getting a third for Stewie who has terrible separation anxiety if either Viv or myself is away from him but I know I can't handle three on my own.

I'm sure the perfect home is just waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  lindarpugma 6/28/2012, 9:04 am

Oh Monster, you would be the answer to my prayers. But there's no way to get you. I know you will get the perfect home for you and all your sweetness and ornery-ness (is that a word?). Someone very lucky will come along for you and it will be exactly the right person.
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post  ayleash 6/28/2012, 10:37 am

Donna wrote:pick me! I often think about getting a third for Stewie who has terrible separation anxiety if either Viv or myself is away from him but I know I can't handle three on my own.

heh heh heh! I wondered if you'd weigh in on this one! I can't keep thinking about him... because I know it would be a mistake for ME... but I have faith (!) that PA will get him the right spot!
ayleash
ayleash

Number of posts : 1496

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 6/28/2012, 5:31 pm

Donna wrote:pick me! I often think about getting a third for Stewie who has terrible separation anxiety if either Viv or myself is away from him but I know I can't handle three on my own.

Monster would be in heaven if you got him, Donna! Monster Needs a Home 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 6/28/2012, 11:46 pm

He is unbelievably cute. If my situation was different, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down