Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Pug Welfare - collecting postage stamps again!

+8
Lindsey
Miss Pit
Puggered
Maryjo
Pugnse
TxAllieGrl
Aussie Witch
H the P
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UK Pug Welfare - collecting postage stamps again! - Page 2 Empty Re: UK Pug Welfare - collecting postage stamps again!

Post  H the P 10/22/2011, 4:54 am

Yes, I did, Dayna, thank you so much - I thought I'd posted my thanks but perhaps I didn't, in which case I'm really sorry. ashamed

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

UK Pug Welfare - collecting postage stamps again! - Page 2 Empty Re: UK Pug Welfare - collecting postage stamps again!

Post  H the P 2/12/2012, 7:00 am

Susie - many thanks for the stamps which arrived safely last week. Love the card! Very Happy

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/12/2012, 2:32 pm

Janet, I have a bag ready to go. They'll be in the mail this week!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 2/12/2012, 3:12 pm

Thank you, Rona. I'll post when they've arrived. PDWRA are still saving stamps, because we can still raise funds by so doing.

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 2/27/2012, 11:53 am

i still haven't mailed mine! I'm so sorry, I know I promised them to Almandine some time ago......

I haven't forgotten, they are on my desk in a pack to mail, and the next pack is almost full!

my apologies for being so behind!
puglover22
puglover22

Number of posts : 608

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 2/27/2012, 1:13 pm

No problem, Stephanie. I'll be seeing Sue the stamp lady in April and then again in July at our BIG fundraising garden party, and I'm planning to hand all the stamps over to her then.
I would like to thank everyone here at PA for supporting us by saving stamps - all of us are busy people and we really, really do appreciate your kindness.

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 3/2/2012, 2:37 pm

Hurrah! Rona, they've arrived today! Thank you so much, I'll be passing them on to Sue the stamp lady when next I see her.

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 3/3/2012, 1:47 am

got my income taxes done tonite, and my tax lady saves them for me all year long and she gave me a big pack! Which made me realize, I still had the pack she gave me last year, so when I finally send them (soon!) to Almandine, there will be a ton of them!
puglover22
puglover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 3/3/2012, 4:21 pm

Glad they're there safely, Janet! I do hope all those really old ones have some extra value. It was fun going through them to see where they came from. Some exotic places!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 3/12/2012, 10:10 am

Another parcel of stamps for PW has just arrived - this time from Roxane. Thank you so much, Roxane. Quite a collection to hand on to Sue the stamp lady now! hug dog

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 3/12/2012, 10:53 am

It was my pleasure. It's so nice to see that something we just routinely throw away can help the pugs.
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 5/4/2012, 4:01 pm

I just sent them yesterday, two packs.....sorry it took me so long!!
puglover22
puglover22

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 5/5/2012, 4:35 am

Thank you, Stephanie - I'll post when they arrive!

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 6/18/2012, 11:05 am

wondering if they arrived?

getting the next pack together soon
puglover22
puglover22

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 6/18/2012, 11:50 am

Sorry, Stephanie, crossed wires! Yes they did arrive safely, and many thanks indeed.
Our big fundraiser event is on 8 July and I've now assembled a GREAT BIG bag of stamps to hand over to Sue the stamp lady.
We've had 12 pairs of pugs in so far this year - all of which needed re-homing together. Unbelievable. And that figure doesn't include any of the single pugs ... it's another busy year. Rolling Eyes
On behalf of all of us in PW, thank you all so much.

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 6/18/2012, 12:01 pm

great, glad they arrived!

I will try to get another pack out to you before the 7/8 deadline!
puglover22
puglover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 11/30/2012, 8:31 pm

Are you still collecting the stamps? With the Christmas cards starting to come in, this is always a great time to collect!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/1/2012, 7:35 am

Yes we certainly are! Thank you so much for reminding me, Roxane. Please keep those stamps coming, everyone!

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 12/1/2012, 11:20 am

Great! I've already started the collection!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/20/2012, 11:20 am

Big thanks to Sue (Old Mother Hubbard) for the lovely packet of stamps which arrived here this morning! Please keep them coming, everyone ... it's been an expensive year for Pug Welfare and next year certainly won't be any better. sigh

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 12/20/2012, 1:48 pm

I have 2 packs that I'm getting ready to send to Almandine
puglover22
puglover22

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/21/2012, 11:26 am

Thank you, Stephanie. I'll let Almandine know when next I speak to her.

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 12/21/2012, 12:09 pm

H the P wrote:Thank you, Stephanie. I'll let Almandine know when next I speak to her.
Oops. Big bunch to send off and had them addressed to you, Janet. Can someone PM the addy for Almandine and I'll re-address.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/22/2012, 6:33 am

People can send stamps to Almandine or to me, Blanche. I'm very happy to receive them and you have my address!

H the P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2