Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogfood Made Tilly really sick

+19
smoochieface
Snifter&Toddy
lola's mom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Newsie96
Saira
BDazzpugs
Aussie Witch
Pugsaunt
Pugs4me
northernwitch
Sara
Maryjo
papaspugs
Amber
pugsandkids
DeeAnn
akc0104
sallyandtilly
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dogfood Made Tilly really sick - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogfood Made Tilly really sick

Post  GingerSnap 7/9/2009, 8:16 pm

Poor Tilly! I hope she graduates to rice soon.
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Dogfood Made Tilly really sick - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogfood Made Tilly really sick

Post  Javalita 7/9/2009, 10:16 pm

I hope little Tilly is feeling better soon!
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 7/10/2009, 12:56 am

I feel so bad for Tilly, I hope she is on the mend, very very soon.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Lu Ci and Ri Ki 7/10/2009, 1:00 am

Hugs to you and Tilly. I hope she is feeling better very soon.
Lu Ci and Ri Ki
Lu Ci and Ri Ki

Number of posts : 569

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 7/10/2009, 1:20 am

I hope Tilly keeps improving.

I want to thank you for bringing this up. I posted the Consumer Reports information on the ALpha Pet Care Facebook site and I know at least one dog owner that feeds Canidae got the message.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Dogfood Made Tilly really sick - Page 2 Empty Friday Update

Post  sallyandtilly 7/10/2009, 8:43 am

Tilly is still not interested in eating. She looks brighter and took a few licks of yogurt (about a half tablespoon). After that she was shivering again. Talked to an ER vet last night and she said not to let her fill up on water, but try to get her to eat now. Tilly just wants to drink water. I can't wait to see her feeling better.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 7/10/2009, 3:11 pm

For what it's worth, I just talked with Teresa at Scraps, and she said that the word from other places in town is that they are hearing about problems with Canidae, but she hasn't had any. She knew that they had changed the formula a year ago, and hadn't heard anything since.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 7/10/2009, 5:44 pm

I was just reading today and canned pumpkin can help non-serious diarrhea. This information was from a link on Justin Rudd's web site. I just thought I'd pass that along if Tilly is still experiencing distress.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2