Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sissie has started her journey home

+10
ocnside
monkeypigs4eva
Aussie Witch
Pugsaunt
H the P
Maryjo
Mel
sallyandtilly
LisaIzzyAggy
Milosmom
14 posters

Go down

Sissie has started her journey home  Empty Sissie has started her journey home

Post  Milosmom 12/29/2011, 8:19 am

Cross your fingers for my sweet little girl as she works her way home , please.

I just handed her off to my transport coordinator for the first leg of the trip and cried buckets all the way home. Crying or Very sad I know it's always hard but she really worked her tiny little self into my heart over the last 6 months and seeing her go just done me in.

Go forward on your big adventure, don't be scared and I wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness.

Love you always my little ladybug.

Sissie has started her journey home  Ry%3D400
Milosmom
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Sissie has started her journey home  Empty Re: Sissie has started her journey home

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 12/29/2011, 8:25 am

Thinking of Sissie and wishing her nothing but love and happiness in the future.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Sissie has started her journey home  Empty Re: Sissie has started her journey home

Post  sallyandtilly 12/29/2011, 9:57 am

What a cute little lady. Good luck, Sissie.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 12/29/2011, 12:03 pm

6 months is a long time! no wonder you're so attached. I hope her trip goes well and you get lots of pics! Sissie has started her journey home  27965
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 12/29/2011, 1:19 pm

I am crossing my fingers for an uneventful trip for Sissie. It is so hard to let them go, especially the ones you foster for a longer time. But she is going to her new home healthy and happy.

Sissie has started her journey home  335895

I bawl everytime a foster goes, too.
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/29/2011, 3:02 pm

Good luck, Sissie, in your new home. I think we all bawl our eyes out whenever we let one go - it never gets any easier, does it? hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 12/29/2011, 4:26 pm

You done good, Sarah, and it's ok to cry. I know how much you foster mommas put into the little furbundles. Hugs to you, and good thoughts to Sissie.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom 12/31/2011, 1:22 am

She's almost there! I got word tonight that her new Mom & Dad will be picking her up at 5:00 in the morning.

I'm not sure who's more excited... me or them Laughing
Milosmom
Milosmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 12/31/2011, 1:28 am

You did a wonderful thing, Sarah, giving her the best possible start to her new life and introducing her to how a Pug should live. Big hugs. Sissie has started her journey home  335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom 12/31/2011, 12:15 pm

Heard from her new parents that she has arrived and is dutifully checking everything out in puggie fashion Sissie has started her journey home  78340 . Now I can rest easy!
Milosmom
Milosmom

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 12/31/2011, 3:40 pm

Milosmom wrote:Heard from her new parents that she has arrived and is dutifully checking everything out in puggie fashion Sissie has started her journey home  78340 . Now I can rest easy!

Yippee!!! cheers cheers cheers
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

Post  ocnside 1/1/2012, 12:44 pm

Awe what a sweet girl, thank goodness for you! She will remember your kindness always.
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  Puggered 1/2/2012, 4:30 am

I do so love the happy endings!Sissie has started her journey home  335895
Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 1/3/2012, 5:26 pm

That is great to hear.

I admire those of you who choose to be foster parents. I would end up keeping all of 'em!
elisemarie
elisemarie

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 1/4/2012, 3:01 pm

Milosmom wrote:Heard from her new parents that she has arrived and is dutifully checking everything out in puggie fashion Sissie has started her journey home  78340 . Now I can rest easy!

I don't know how I missed this! Yay for Sissy! You did good. I'm sure they will adore her.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 1/4/2012, 3:08 pm

Always nice to hear a good update. Very Happy
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 1/4/2012, 5:30 pm

I missed it too! A bigSissie has started her journey home  977583 for her, and a huge hug for you!Sissie has started her journey home  27965
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down