Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok one last dog food thread.

5 posters

Go down

Ok one last dog food thread.  Empty Ok one last dog food thread.

Post  Stitch Chan 1/20/2013, 3:35 pm

After reading up on TOTW we have decided the only one we will give them is there fish one. There is two other brands we are looking at for grain free and both are pretty expensive. Not saying I wont pay for it, but I still need to maintain my budget. Fromm's is the leading candidate, our pugs really enjoyed the samples, but two samples really and truly caught there stomachs, the salmon and tunalini, and the second being a non grain free brand...Pork and Applesauce. Stitch literally gobbled the Pork one down so fast I thought he was going to choke. What do you all think? I know you all are big on the grain free, but the pork one is a four star on dog food adviser.
The second is Orijen which is more expensive than fromms.
Stitch Chan
Stitch Chan

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Ok one last dog food thread.  Empty Re: Ok one last dog food thread.

Post  PugLady3 1/21/2013, 11:07 am

When we were feeding kibble, we used Fromm's grain free line exclusively. I would switch mostly between the Surf & Turf and the Salmon Tunalini but they did well on the Game Bird and other flavors too.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 1/21/2013, 1:43 pm

I currently use the Game Bird for foster dogs. I've liked all of their grain free line.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 1/21/2013, 3:39 pm

Penny adored the Fromm's pork and applesauce. I think we may try a bag when her current TOW lamb is done.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  lisamak 1/21/2013, 4:04 pm

FYI ToTW came out with a pork version about 2 months ago or so (at least that's when it became available around New England). If you want to include a pork that's GF you've got another option (NOTE: they don't do single proteins so if more than pork in it is an issue it won't work, pretty sure there's chicken and possibly bison in it..can't remember off the top of my head).

lisamak
lisamak

Number of posts : 160

http://www.mydogcatering.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down