Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else goes into your pug's food?

+16
dieselsmom
pugsandkids
Newsie96
northernwitch
Not Afraid
Old Mother Hubbard
GingerSnap
Puglove2
LisaIzzyAggy
PugMomTo2
Saira
MackandMattiesMom
Amanda
Snifter&Toddy
Sara
ForeverHopper
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What else goes into your pug's food? - Page 2 Empty Re: What else goes into your pug's food?

Post  Guest 6/1/2009, 11:13 am

Well I found out that Vivian does not like peas and Rupert does not like Blueberries!

Back to top Go down

What else goes into your pug's food? - Page 2 Empty Re: What else goes into your pug's food?

Post  Sara 6/1/2009, 11:23 am

Donna wrote:Well I found out that Vivian does not like peas and Rupert does not like Blueberries!

Co-Pilot would be happy to take them off their hands!
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/1/2009, 11:52 am

Vivian was so funny, she ate all the kibble around the peas and spit out the peas on the floor. Rupert happily ate her peas for her.
I gave Rupert a blueberry this morning and he spit it out until Viv came into teh kitchen and decided she wanted it then he ate it, I think he did it just so she couldn't eat it, he is such a brat sometimes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 6/2/2009, 1:10 am

Donna wrote:Vivian was so funny, she ate all the kibble around the peas and spit out the peas on the floor. Rupert happily ate her peas for her.
I gave Rupert a blueberry this morning and he spit it out until Viv came into teh kitchen and decided she wanted it then he ate it, I think he did it just so she couldn't eat it, he is such a brat sometimes!

That is so funny with 2, I think sometimes they will eat ANYTHING so that the other can't have it.

Co-Pilot certainly eats her peas last, but she eats them! And blueberries she LOVES, begs for them, little stinker!
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2009, 7:35 am

I retried the blueberries this morning and Rupert decided to give them a second chance and he likes them now!

I just read that Flax seed was good for them, has anyone tried that on their food?
I have some for myself but never thought of giving it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 6/2/2009, 10:10 am

Mornings we get dry with a little green beans and yogurt. Night they get food I make for them with pumpkin. They also get a joint supplement, but it's a pill and I just wrap it in turkey. They each get a slice of turkey after each meal, it makes giving pills really easy if they always get it. They have gotten the coconut oil, but don't currently have any and I find with the homemade food that they really don't need it as I add a little EVOO when I am cooking it.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 6/2/2009, 10:26 am

Donna wrote:I retried the blueberries this morning and Rupert decided to give them a second chance and he likes them now!

I just read that Flax seed was good for them, has anyone tried that on their food?
I have some for myself but never thought of giving it to them.

Funny, you should mention the flax seed, I give that to Carter, it's great for the Omega 3's and a natural laxative too, so just a little would be a good place to start, I've never given it to CP.

YAY for Rupert liking the blueberries, they do say with babies you may have to try a food up to 10 times before they develop a palate for them, maybe pugs are the same?
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2