Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue!

4 posters

Go down

Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue! Empty Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue!

Post  Javalita 11/13/2009, 2:39 pm

After creating this in March, I need to move it on! Great Xmas present or secret santa gift!

Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue! Url%5DListing will appear on Ebay at 7pm tonight and remain open for bidding for 7 days. Here is a preview - will post link later once it is up there.

Search after 7pm for "Love Shack - pug dog - 3D mixed media house folk art

100% OF PROCEEDS (after Ebay/shipping costs) TO RESCUE! I AM DONATING MY TIME AND MATERIALS.
Pug Savers of Sacramento 50%
Southern Nevada Pug Rescue 50%

As a reminder, the front features my pug Ruby, Curly (rescued by Pug Savers) and one of the Jones boys - Freddy?

Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue! Empty Re: Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue!

Post  Javalita 11/13/2009, 2:40 pm

I can't figure out how to post the pic, so once it is up on Ebay I'll give you the link. It will also be on my Facebook account so that the two rescues can share with their fans/members!
Javalita
Javalita

Back to top Go down

Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue! Empty Re: Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue!

Post  Saira 11/13/2009, 2:43 pm

Yay! Since I am doing some retail therapy, I think I'll add bidding on this to my list. I'll post on our pages tonight, thanks Jeannette!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 11/15/2009, 1:34 pm

I posted it on my page yesterday and opened up the bidding. Thanks for doing this.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 11/16/2009, 11:55 am

For some reason it wouldn't let me repost on fb yesterday (my fb has been having major issues!) but I will try again tonight. I'm sending it out to our email list as well. Ebay - mixed media "Love Shack" - 100% to rescue! Icon_biggrin
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 11/16/2009, 8:59 pm

I just put this on my blog with a link to the listing as well as links to PugSavers and SNPR.
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 11/16/2009, 11:44 pm

thx! i wish ebay attached the pic to the link!
Javalita
Javalita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down