Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the "watch your shoes" jokes...

+8
pugasaurus
Saira
northernwitch
TxAllieGrl
Aussie Witch
Julia&Toby
Pugsaunt
Eph91
12 posters

Go down

For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... Empty For all the "watch your shoes" jokes...

Post  Eph91 2/27/2010, 9:08 pm

has anyone's pug actually ever left a naughty "present" in his or her shoes?

Emmet was whining in the kitchen (I just thought he wanted a treat), but when I finally went in there and decided to move my shoes to the back hall--they were on the doggie towel I have next to the sliding door to the deck--one was wet--VERY wet! Emmet was, I think, telling on his brother!

At first I thought maybe it was just dripped water from them drinking (bowls are right there), but I took out the insole (it's an older version of an LL Bean "snow moc") and yep, YELLOW liquid on the white bottom of the insole! And the one shoe was soaking!

The shoe and insole are now soaking in a bucket in the basement.

UGH! We'll be seeing the vet soon, so I'll have his urine checked to be safe, but he's fine otherwise. He's (Wally) been known to lift his leg indoors once in a blue moon, and never *knock wood* has done it due to a UTI--just due to--well, you can fill in the blank! For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... 253213

This is actually pretty much a metaphor for this weekend!
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... Empty Re: For all the "watch your shoes" jokes...

Post  Pugsaunt 2/27/2010, 10:18 pm

No shoe presents, but the only time Penny has had an oopsie indoors, she had a UTI. You have my sympathy.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... Empty Re: For all the "watch your shoes" jokes...

Post  Julia&Toby 2/28/2010, 1:27 am

yeah, baby Tobes left a nugget in my shoe once!!!!

Julia&Toby

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/28/2010, 3:20 am

Hope all is okay - yep, classic sign of a UTI!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 2/28/2010, 8:52 am

Trust me, with a stone former (Emmet), who has had 2 bladder surgeries, I know all about UTI's. If Emmet were to ever potty inside, I'd KNOW something was wrong. He NEVER does anything like this.

I did take him in today for a urinalysis, and the vet gave us antibiotics. Wally is a pistol, though. The last time I had him tested, he'd lifted his leg on Emmet!

Last edited by Eph91 on 2/28/2010, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 2/28/2010, 10:32 am

oh yeah. a couple of years ago Angel peed in my tennis shoe.

the worst part?

It was right before I was leaving to fly home for Christmas. and I didn't discover it until I sat down to put my shoes back on after going through security at the airport. I thought something was weird...but didn't realize what it was.

since my bags were already checked, it was too early for any of the stores to be open in the airport, and there wasn't a ton of time before my flight, I had to fly home with a dog-pee shoe. It REEKED.

oh yeah, and I got upgraded to 1st class... I just hoped noone else could smell it (yeah right!)

when we landed, I snagged my luggage came off the carousel, I opened it up and got another pair of shoes and socks in a flash!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 2/28/2010, 12:41 pm

That STINKS in lots of ways, Allie!

I guess I lucked out--I noticed it and wasn't putting them on!
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 2/28/2010, 1:02 pm

This is why I have shelves in my front hallway--so no shoes are on the ground. I haven't had a shoe present in years and years, fortunately. Hazel isn't all that discriminating about her indoor excreting, but does like to place poop on rugs that are darker, thereby increasing your chances of stepping in it.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 2/28/2010, 1:03 pm

Indy has peed in Ken's shoes a couple of times!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pugasaurus 2/28/2010, 1:16 pm

Uh, yes to the shoes. And once on my purse!
pugasaurus
pugasaurus

Number of posts : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 2/28/2010, 3:22 pm

I've had a shoe peed in twice. Once was a Croc, so it wasn't a big deal (except for changing socks) but the other time was a really nice pair of black ballet flats that I wore to work almost every day. For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... Icon_cry
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 2/28/2010, 5:41 pm

I see I'm in good company! I will say, Wally had great (or horrible, really) aim, as he got only the very absorbent shoe. For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... Icon_lol
Eph91
Eph91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 3/8/2010, 11:49 am

Oh no, what a stinker! Hope your week has since gotten better.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 3/8/2010, 12:29 pm

Linda's Diamond once peed inside a visitor's croc. I think she was saying what she thought of the visitor! *LOL*

Actually the person is a good friend of ours. we aren't too sure WHY Diamond did that! For all the "watch your shoes" jokes... 35397
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 3/8/2010, 4:14 pm

Buster peed in one of my snow boots once years ago. I didn't realize until I put it on & it went "squish". So gross! He recently tried to get another pair of my boots but luckily he only got the outside this time.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down