Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Sophie has figured out a novel way...

+4
TxAllieGrl
Aussie Witch
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Saira
8 posters

Go down

Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... Empty Well Sophie has figured out a novel way...

Post  Saira 11/16/2009, 11:46 am

of getting out of getting her nails dremeled. While she STARTED out ok with getting her nails done, she has gotten progressively worse (probably learned it from the boys. Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... Icon_rolleyes ), even though we try to go slow. Anyways, she was terrible yesterday and we noticed her bumps flared up-from the stress! leave it to hear to figure out an actual way to get us to stop. Now we are only doing it on days she gets her highest steriod dosages, and giving a benedryl beforehand as well.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... Empty Re: Well Sophie has figured out a novel way...

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 11/16/2009, 11:58 am

Clever girl!! These pugs and their nails, I tell ya Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... 253213
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... Empty Re: Well Sophie has figured out a novel way...

Post  Aussie Witch 11/16/2009, 1:27 pm

Oh, what a clever girl!! Well Sophie has figured out a novel way... Icon_lol
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/16/2009, 1:30 pm

bwahahaha! she's a gem..

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 11/16/2009, 4:57 pm

Leave it to the black diva to find a way to avoid pawdicures!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/16/2009, 5:08 pm

Shes a smart chick

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 11/16/2009, 5:57 pm

Jeez, what a drama queen.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/16/2009, 7:34 pm

well well..haha.. what a sneaky , clever, smart lil lady! haha

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 11/16/2009, 11:13 pm

honestly, part of me just wants to get Logan and Sophie in a room alone together and see who wins, your little manipulator or mine. Laughing
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 11/16/2009, 11:51 pm

smoochieface wrote:honestly, part of me just wants to get Logan and Sophie in a room alone together and see who wins, your little manipulator or mine. Laughing
That could actually be pretty amusing!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 11/16/2009, 11:54 pm

smoochieface wrote:honestly, part of me just wants to get Logan and Sophie in a room alone together and see who wins, your little manipulator or mine. Laughing

Bring Logan down, we can take bets! But what if they....team up??

Laughing
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 11/16/2009, 11:55 pm

Saira wrote:

Bring Logan down, we can take bets! But what if they....team up??

Laughing
Oh now that's just scary!!!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down