Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what a holiday dump dog looks like

+18
juneau hunter
Rebecca and the Pugs
HK Pugs
MommaJones
Snifter&Toddy
Saira
Javalita
Mel
sallyandtilly
papaspugs
Milosmom
Puglove2
Not Afraid
Pugsaunt
pugsandkids
Aussie Witch
dieselsmom
northernwitch
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what a holiday dump dog looks like

Post  papaspugs 12/12/2009, 11:46 pm

northernwitch wrote:
juneau hunter wrote:ahhhhh....I'm looking at my spoiled pug and crying a few tears! I just don't understand people!

About his teeth...is there a way to donate some money for this guy to get them done?
Sure--go to our website--www.pugalug.com--and it will explain how to donate either on line or via snail mail.
We'll get his teeth done--it just may take some time for me to get reimbursed for it given our thin bank account right now. Besides, I need my bet to do an assessment on his overall health in any case. At 10 years of age, we need to do bloodwork, fecal, etc before doing anything. If his teeth are really horrendous, he'll likely be on antibiotics for a while before doing a dental.

I made a donation. I am know that you'll take good care of him.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what a holiday dump dog looks like

Post  pugpillow 12/13/2009, 1:43 am

Thank you, Jana! Lord knows we can use it.
pugpillow
pugpillow

Number of posts : 944

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 12/13/2009, 3:53 am

Awww thank you for taking him in, I know things will look up for him very soon.

I send a donation for him, but put some goofy thing about "For the 10 year old boy, the Old Cooter's teeth", because I was hoping whomever received the donation could figure out who it was for. Of course Pugalug can use the donation however they(you) see fit.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 12/13/2009, 10:12 am

I just can't imagine how someone could do that. This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 253213

But I'm so glad you're taking him in Blanche. It doesn't sound like he was very well treated in his previous home so I'm betting that you'll be the best birthday present he's ever had. This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 335895
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/13/2009, 11:46 am

No dog, of any breed, anywhere, should be dumped by his family into a shelter at the age of 10 because of old age and health problems. Poor old Pugsley. This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 9386
I also think that - like HM The Queen here in the UK, a great dog person herself - Pugsley should have the privilege of an Official Birthday, to recognise The Start Of His New Life, on the date that he arrives at your house, Blanche. This is what a holiday dump dog looks like - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Seriously, I'm so glad that you and Hilary are getting him out of the shelter. Well done.

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2