Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up...

+9
papaspugs
northernwitch
TxAllieGrl
GingerSnap
Amber
Javalita
H the P
Pugsaunt
Maryjo
13 posters

Go down

Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Empty Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up...

Post  Maryjo 12/19/2009, 3:17 am

For those who read about my picking up the fat pug and the old rat terrier last night, here are pics...

Here is Killer, the rat terrier who is a little bit of nuttin'... He is scared in this pic from last night, but I saw him today, and he was perky and kicking his legs back everytime someone came in. Vickie had found him a pretty little sweater, and he must have thought he was the cat's meow.
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp388

Here is Frank, he will rival Blanche's foster, Cooper, in weight. He will get weighed Saturday when he goes for his vet check.
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp383

Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp379

Here is Butch, one of the Dutch Harbor dogs I talked about a week or so ago.
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp386

He is a big-boned pug, not really fat, just husky
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp385

I think he is handsome
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp427

Sturdy. LOL
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp424

This is the beagle, Cash, that came in with Butch
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp390

What a handsome face:
Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp391
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Empty Re: Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up...

Post  Pugsaunt 12/19/2009, 3:54 am

No kidding - Frank is quite the chunk. Sweet face, too. I am in love with Butch, and Penny says hubba-hubba! Cash is a good-looking beagle, and he looks very scared. Poor boys! I'd love to see a pic of Killer in his sweater!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Empty Re: Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up...

Post  H the P 12/19/2009, 6:35 am

What a nightmare all this pre-Christmas re-homing is becoming, for so many of us. Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... 9386
Frank is indeed a large pug. Butch has the sweetest face. Cash the beagle looks so worried. And Killer ... ah, yes, looks like there's plenty of terrier attitude still there, so hopefully he'll be fine. Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... 335895
A huge well done to you both, Maryjo and Vickie. 4 more lucky dogs have been given the chance of a new life.

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 12/19/2009, 10:20 am

They are all cute - that Frank sure is hefty though. He's not going to be too happy with the new diet plan! The beagle looks so worried. Poor babies - glad you have them all.
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber 12/19/2009, 10:37 am

Those sweet babies. I'm so glad they are with you guys vs the pound. And WOW Frank certainly is a big boy!!
Amber
Amber

Number of posts : 2080

http://www.lotusblossomphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 12/19/2009, 10:41 am

Butch's face! I'm in love!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 12/19/2009, 11:05 am

awww, those sweet babies.

Frank - wow, chunka munka. He will be unhappy with the upcoming diet!

And Butch - his build and face remind me a lot of my Angel. Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... 335895

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 12/19/2009, 6:20 pm

YOWZAH on Frank. Alaska Fats is his new name. They are all very handsome and I hope that someone gives these guys a new home.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/19/2009, 8:59 pm

WOW!!! on frank!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 12/19/2009, 9:48 pm

[quote="Maryjo"]Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp383]

He looks like he is about to break the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 12/19/2009, 10:20 pm

Yes, looks like that bed is about to collapse!! Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Icon_lol

They are very lucky to now be in care MJ. Hope they are all okay health-wise and find homes very quickly. Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 12/20/2009, 2:18 am

[quote="papaspugs"]
Maryjo wrote:Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Pp383]

He looks like he is about to break the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

I am glad you noticed. The bed is rickety, and we purposely took the picture that way. *LOL*
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 12/20/2009, 11:06 am

I was thinking the same thing about the bed! Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... Icon_lol He is one big pug, that's for sure! They are all adorable.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 12/20/2009, 12:12 pm

Oh man, bless you for taking the babies in, they definitely are going to benefit from some TLC.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 12/21/2009, 11:43 am

That is one big boy and the others are so lucky to be safe now. You should see the hot mess I picked up Friday....yeesh!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 12/21/2009, 6:21 pm

northernwitch wrote:YOWZAH on Frank. Alaska Fats is his new name. They are all very handsome and I hope that someone gives these guys a new home.

Blanche, Frank weighed in Saturday at 37.7 lbs... Your guy, Cooper, is still the top gun...

Frank's foster-mom sent me this email:

Hi MJ,

I have Frank!! What a sweetie! I'm in love with him already. :-)

He is a very, very good boy. A little timid, but very devoted. He just loves to either sleep at my feet or on my lap (although he gets heavy!). I think he is a sensitive guy too. This morning he wanted on the bed, and I didn't pick him up, and so he went under the bed and cried and howled. I mean, this is the saddest most pathetic crying I have ever heard. I hopped right up and got him out from under the bed and brought him up. You would not believe how sad his crying was.

He has played a little bit with my guys, and I can tell he wants to, but his weight just holds him back. It breaks my heart, because I can tell how he wants to play. I actually think once his weight is under control, he is a little pug under all those rolls. He isn't terribly food crazy either. In fact, he doesn't go crazy over his dog food. He likes the green beans and pumpkin in his food, but nothing really gets him worked up. He is potty trained, and does just fine going outside, but he does not want to hang out there, he wants right back in. We have gotten him moving around quite a bit, and he gets out of breath very quickly, which is so sad. -Reneé

She will have him in shape in no time. Pics of pug (and others) that I picked up... 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 12/21/2009, 10:52 pm

MJ - please let Renee know that Frank has been taken into the PA wing, and we'd like her to keep us updated on his workout and nutrition program.

I just can't wait to hear about him running and playing with the others!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down