Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New foster girl...(slightly graphic pic)

+25
dieselsmom
Milosmom
Lilos Mom
Miss Pugg
Aussie Witch
Lu Ci and Ri Ki
pugsandkids
Pugsaunt
lindarpugma
PugLady3
Maryjo
Saira
northernwitch
MommaJones
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Not Afraid
akc0104
MackandMattiesMom
smoochieface
Brenda
Javalita
TxAllieGrl
sallyandtilly
Amber
TNPUGMOMOF3
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New foster girl...(slightly graphic pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: New foster girl...(slightly graphic pic)

Post  dieselsmom 12/22/2009, 9:55 pm

I'm so glad to hear that all went well for Holly today. Sounds like terminating the pregnancy was undoubtedly the best thing for her safety and health. Hoping she has a smooth uneventful recovery.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

New foster girl...(slightly graphic pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: New foster girl...(slightly graphic pic)

Post  pugmom 12/22/2009, 10:28 pm

I have not seen this thread until just now. Truly happy that I did not have to wait to find out how the emergency C section went. It must have been some scum of the earth that allowed an animal to get into that condition.

Marci, I am so very happy that you were in the right place to help SERPA save this sweet little pug girl. I know she will blossom in your care. It is fun to "fatten" up a pug! I got to do that with one of my rescues.
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3