Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy

3 posters

Go down

Buffy Empty Buffy

Post  Miss Pugg 12/30/2009, 9:54 pm

Buffy went to the vet today as I was concerned that her tail had been hanging for a few days, she yelped when I touched her in a certain spot, and she wasn't trying to get on my lap as she normally does. My vet, also a doggy chiro who does acupuncture, checked her over, did the back,neck check and found nothing except for the blood test which showed she was dehydrated. Everything else checked out OK, even her congestive heart failure. She just yelped twice last week & hasn't this week but I was afraid to go thru the long holidays without her being checked. My vet said right now there was no reason for her to have a chiro treatment but to report back to her on Monday. She suggested putting broth in her drinking water to get her to drink more and this has proved a big success! Sally: She went to the vet in that beautiful soft coat you and Tilly sent her and several people commented on it. The vet assistant wants some in Boxer size but I told her I had no idea where it came from. It was certainly appreciated this morning. She seems kind of weak and disoriented and has trouble getting up the steps & when she goes outside, she just stands there for a while like she's trying to think why she's there. I imagine she's a bit senile but oh so very precious.
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Buffy Empty Re: Buffy

Post  TxAllieGrl 12/30/2009, 10:55 pm

I'm glad she is doing well, and hopefully that broth helps more!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 12/30/2009, 11:26 pm

Poor little soul. Joanne--I've used Anipryl with pretty good success with my senile dogs. Not cheap, but does help with the "ditzys"
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down