Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about ollie licking the tub

2 posters

Go down

Question about ollie licking the tub Empty Question about ollie licking the tub

Post  pugfish 2/6/2010, 6:49 pm

Today was the 1st time I noticed her licking the rust on the under part of the tub. I didnt even know it was there until I herd her in the bathroom. She loves jumping in and out of the tub and loves her toys for the tub so I thought she was just in there playing. I come from the kichen and she was licking the tub, I did but some sealer on it so she cant get into it again. Is this harmful, do you think she may be lacking something in her diet? She eats royal canin and thats what shes eaten since she was born. Ive seen vitamins for dogs and always woundered to get them for her. I did make her a vet appointment for this week just to get some blood work done. All of her treats have vitamins in them and she love carrots which my vet told me to give to her for her eyes and when she was teething to freeze them. Any advice would be greatful.
pugfish
pugfish

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Question about ollie licking the tub Empty Re: Question about ollie licking the tub

Post  Saira 2/6/2010, 6:52 pm

Personally, I don't think so. I think pugs just like licking/eating strange things. Very Happy Mine love carrots too, frozen green beans are another good one for her to chew on.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Question about ollie licking the tub Empty Re: Question about ollie licking the tub

Post  pugfish 2/6/2010, 6:57 pm

pheew I just love my little girl so much I want to make sure, Im a 1st time pug owner shes only 8 months and I know NO one who has a pug to ask. Ollie loves anything frozen she LOVES frezzz-e pops too. We got her when she was 12 weeks old so it was still warm out her in maryland after a good walk we would give her a half a kids vita pop.
pugfish
pugfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 2/6/2010, 7:01 pm

pugfish wrote:pheew I just love my little girl so much I want to make sure, Im a 1st time pug owner shes only 8 months and I know NO one who has a pug to ask. Ollie loves anything frozen she LOVES frezzz-e pops too. We got her when she was 12 weeks old so it was still warm out her in maryland after a good walk we would give her a half a kids vita pop.

I live in vegas so it gets really hot here and someone said to freeze yogurt and voila, puggy pops! Very Happy It is funny though, I ready your introduction post-everything you read about pugs say they are laid back couch potatoes, puppies (and especially female puppies) are a whole other story. Laughing
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pugfish 2/6/2010, 7:14 pm

Shes a couch tatter when I am but when we go outside she is far from inactive. We call her rocket pug. We just got hit by 24+ inches of snow and dug tunnels out there for her to get around and play with her bestfriend a staffy, doughboy that is about 50 lbs. It is so cute. I put her sweater thermal and 2 jackets on her since it is about 12 degrees out. She was only out there for about 20 mins but from the rough play she came in and passed out next to me for about 3 hrs lol. Pug snores are so cute and loud!
pugfish
pugfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down