Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

+19
Maryjo
Brenda
PugLady3
sallyandtilly
H the P
papaspugs
Eph91
GingerSnap
Pugsaunt
Javalita
smoochieface
Not Afraid
Renee
Aussie Witch
Mel
Amanda
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
northernwitch
Saira
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Empty Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

Post  Saira 5/22/2010, 8:43 pm

Mel and I went to visit them, and get pics. The poor things not only had a long drive, but also were fixed and had dentals today so they were a little out of it. But they are ADORABLE. So here is a little more background. The owners apparently showed the boys and the girls were bred, not sure how many times. San Diego was going to get the 2 other boys, and another rescue was supposed to take the girls but backed out once they found out they were food aggressive, which is how we got involved. Baby and Itty Bitty are bonded, and Houdini could care less. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Icon_biggrin

Baby is 10. She's stinking cute, I wanted to squish those wrinkles.
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_Baby

Itty Bitty is 8, and about Sophie's size (probably where the attitude comes from too!)
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_ittybitty

Houdini is only about 5-he's soooooooooo cute.
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_Houdini2

Last edited by Saira on 5/26/2010, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Empty Re: Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

Post  northernwitch 5/22/2010, 8:44 pm

OOOF! They are darling!
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Empty Re: Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 5/22/2010, 8:56 pm

Oohhhhh they are all so cute! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 5/22/2010, 9:08 pm

Just saw them on FB but had to look again. They're precious! I'd like to snatch up Houdini!
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/22/2010, 9:08 pm

Amanda wrote:Just saw them on FB but had to look again. They're precious! I'd like to snatch up Houdini!

Me too!! I tried to convince Ken we NEED a fourth pug. He wasn't falling for it though.
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 5/22/2010, 9:11 pm

they are gorgeous! I just know we'll get a million apps. didn't know the girls were bonded. they must be some pair!

they were definitely groggy, so we didn't get to see them other than the techs holding them.
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/22/2010, 9:16 pm

They look GORGEOUS!! Look really nicely bred too. I'm sure they'll be snapped up quickly!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 5/22/2010, 9:30 pm

Wow, they are gorgeous!! They have beautiful fawn fur.

Saira - you can tell Ken you need another fawn pug so Hooli doesn't feel left out! LOL
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 5/22/2010, 10:26 pm

Oh my GOD are they adorable! It's a good thing I didn't transport them. I don't know how many would have ended up in LV. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Icon_biggrin Baby and Hoolie would make a cute pair. They both have such expressive faces. But, that boy!!!! Oh, man is he adorable!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 5/22/2010, 10:41 pm

Those girls, though. They are to die for. Are you going to adopt them out together--are they that bonded?

I'd take Baby in heart beat.

Not that I need another bitch in this house.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/22/2010, 10:53 pm

northernwitch wrote:Those girls, though. They are to die for. Are you going to adopt them out together--are they that bonded?

I'd take Baby in heart beat.

Not that I need another bitch in this house.

We were told they were very strongly bonded and love each other, but not so much other dogs. I got the impression they were mother and daughter, although I am not 100 percent sure on that. But yes, they are some seriously good looking pugs. The vet techs all were in love with them, and our vet has a soft spot for Itty Bitty. We have a foster willing to foster both, so we will see how bonded the are. Laughing

Last edited by Saira on 5/22/2010, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) Empty Few more pics

Post  Saira 5/22/2010, 11:05 pm

A couple more!

Baby:
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_Baby2

Itty Bitty:
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_IttyBitty4

Houdini (I want him!)
Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) CA_Houdini
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 5/23/2010, 12:13 am

Karl and I are in LOVE with them. I'm not usually into girls but Baby and Itty Bitty have the most beautiful faces and expressions! Thanks for taking them in SNPR!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 5/23/2010, 12:18 am

They are all gorgeous! I am partial to that sweet Baby though! However, Baby was Ruby's (aka devil dog) original name so that definitely puts me off her!!!
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 5/23/2010, 12:29 am

They are all seriously good looking pugs. I think I am in love again, three times. Bless everyone in SNPR for taking them.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 5/23/2010, 2:03 am

OMG - I want Houdini!!!!!!! He can come to Alaska!! He looks like the perfect Hooli companion!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 5/23/2010, 8:10 am

These 3 are gorgeous! They'll get snapped up in no time!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 5/23/2010, 9:29 am

Eeeek...they are adorable. I think one of you should take them so we can see pictures of them always!
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 5/23/2010, 11:47 am

Okay, I'll take all three!!! But unfortunately, my Baby Girl will say no. They are all three adorable! If they came from a breeder, the females may have been kept inside and the males outside. Houdni may not be potty training, but I am sure that the foster home will be able to work with him. They are all so lucky to have SNPR!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 5/23/2010, 12:14 pm

All 3 of them are totally gorgeous! Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) 335895

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 5/23/2010, 12:40 pm

Here's my question.....is anyone ever really surprised that a pug is food aggressive? Good Lord, we see alot of it and generally find that most settle down once they realize no one is going to be allowed to steal from them and food DOES show up regularly.

Tank's a total gentleman in every way, but if another dog tries to take his food, he will get his knickers in a knot.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/23/2010, 1:07 pm

Baby does have the cutest little scrunched up face. I hope they all get placed soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 5/23/2010, 1:24 pm

Not Afraid wrote: But, that boy!!!! Oh, man is he adorable!

when they brought him out I think Saira gasped. she was overwhelmed by his handsomeness. heh Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) 335895
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/23/2010, 1:30 pm

papaspugs wrote:Okay, I'll take all three!!! But unfortunately, my Baby Girl will say no. They are all three adorable! If they came from a breeder, the females may have been kept inside and the males outside. Houdni may not be potty training, but I am sure that the foster home will be able to work with him. They are all so lucky to have SNPR!

Yes I think all of them were kept outside a lot of the time.

northernwitch wrote:Here's my question.....is anyone ever really surprised that a pug is food aggressive? Good Lord, we see alot of it and generally find that most settle down once they realize no one is going to be allowed to steal from them and food DOES show up regularly.

Tank's a total gentleman in every way, but if another dog tries to take his food, he will get his knickers in a knot.

Yes, that was our view as well when told about them. Indy used to be HUGELY food aggressive, but we just watch him and make sure he is separated from new fosters. He's fine otherwise and he is so much better now.

Plus, they lived with 7 dogs total so who knows what the food/living situation was. An either way, food aggression is really not that big of a deal if someone knows about it and to feed them separate. Plus we also know to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt, so I will keep you all updated. They go to their foster homes today!
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 5/23/2010, 2:21 pm

All three are terribly cute, but oh my that Houdini is a heart breaker.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next