Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

+19
Maryjo
Brenda
PugLady3
sallyandtilly
H the P
papaspugs
Eph91
GingerSnap
Pugsaunt
Javalita
smoochieface
Not Afraid
Renee
Aussie Witch
Mel
Amanda
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
northernwitch
Saira
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

Post  Saira 5/23/2010, 2:22 pm

Mel wrote:
Not Afraid wrote: But, that boy!!!! Oh, man is he adorable!

when they brought him out I think Saira gasped. she was overwhelmed by his handsomeness. heh Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 335895

I have a weakness for the boys. I think one female pug in this household is plenty, but we could add boys all day long! Very Happy
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :)

Post  Not Afraid 5/23/2010, 2:24 pm

Thurston is not food aggressive at all, while Kimchi can be. i always attributed Kimchi's issues to being the result of being a breeder dog. I'm sure she had to fight for her rights in a lot of situations. Thurston has had everything presented to him on a silver platter. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 5/23/2010, 2:29 pm

northernwitch wrote:Here's my question.....is anyone ever really surprised that a pug is food aggressive? Good Lord, we see alot of it and generally find that most settle down once they realize no one is going to be allowed to steal from them and food DOES show up regularly.

Tank's a total gentleman in every way, but if another dog tries to take his food, he will get his knickers in a knot.

I'm not surprised by food aggression....it is natural for animals to defend thier food. My Skeeter was terribly food aggressive when we first got him....of course, he was also 8-10 pounds underweight! I don't blame him at all. If one dog growls at another when they are getting near thier food, I don't necessarily think it is food aggression...it would be if all out scraps started that I would be concerned. I warning growl is a natural reaction, I think. If people are aware of it, they should be able to take precautionary measures, and not have any problems.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 5/24/2010, 10:05 am

[quote="Saira"]
Mel wrote:I have a weakness for the boys. I think one female pug in this household is plenty, but we could add boys all day long! Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I would typically agree with you - I'm a softie for the boys too - but Baby has one of the most beautiful little faces that I've ever seen (don't tell my pugs that I said that! Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_lol ). If those girls aren't bonded, you just send her right on over to Illinois & I will love on her like crazy! Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 335895
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Empty Pic of the girls

Post  Saira 5/24/2010, 12:08 pm

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 1000687g

From their foster mom. She said they are little angels. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  papaspugs 5/24/2010, 2:16 pm

Saira wrote:Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 1000687g

From their foster mom. She said they are little angels. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Shut up!! They look even cuter together!! XOXO!
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 5/24/2010, 6:08 pm

they are adorable!!!
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 5/24/2010, 6:19 pm

Oh my... look at those faces! I want 'em all! Linda won't notice an extraface or two in the crowd right now, would she?? Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 5/24/2010, 6:40 pm

They are just precious!! Think Ava would tattle on me if I snuck another in the house?
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 5/24/2010, 6:42 pm

Add me to the pile of people who'd take them. I do love Houdini! I love my girls, but I think I'm gonna stick to boys from now on too Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 335895
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 5/24/2010, 6:43 pm

pugsandkids wrote:Add me to the pile of people who'd take them. I do love Houdini! I love my girls, but I think I'm gonna stick to boys from now on too Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 335895
Same here! Next pug will be a boy!!
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eph91 5/24/2010, 7:06 pm

How cute is that pic of the girls at their foster home? They are all just adorable!
Eph91
Eph91

Number of posts : 2839

Back to top Go down

Post  Snort 5/24/2010, 7:35 pm

Eeeep! What an adorable bunch they are!
Snort
Snort

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/24/2010, 7:52 pm

Ya know what breaks my heart? There they are, all with collars with their little name-tags, all discarded. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_cry
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 5/25/2010, 12:22 am

And who's fostering the boy? Saira? Where are this pics of him?????
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/25/2010, 12:26 am

Not Afraid wrote:And who's fostering the boy? Saira? Where are this pics of him?????

I'm working on it, lol!
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 5/25/2010, 12:33 am

Are you really fostering him? If so, can we just all assume he's not going to leave? Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/25/2010, 12:57 am

Not Afraid wrote:Are you really fostering him? If so, can we just all assume he's not going to leave? Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Nooo I am just working on getting the pics! Lol
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 5/25/2010, 1:21 am

Oh my goodness how could they dump those babies? I'd want that senior girl, I bet she'd give CP a run for her money, shoot they are all cuties! I hope they get tons of applications.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 5/25/2010, 1:22 am

Aussie Witch wrote:Ya know what breaks my heart? There they are, all with collars with their little name-tags, all discarded. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_cry

This breaks my heart too.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 5/26/2010, 11:00 am

Renee wrote:
Aussie Witch wrote:Ya know what breaks my heart? There they are, all with collars with their little name-tags, all discarded. Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_cry

This breaks my heart too.

They are better off now, believe me, I know we'll find them homes where they will be ADORED (and indoor dogs!!). I got an update on Houdini, foster mom said he's a love, makes adorable snuffly noises. He also doesn't seem to understand he can come inside, she said he seems really comfortable outside rolling around in the grass and hanging out outside (aww), so she comes and carries him in! But, he's sweet and gets along with her other dogs-he is a marker of course, but she's working on it and said he's following the other dogs lead a lot of the time.
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Empty Houdini!

Post  Saira 5/26/2010, 1:35 pm

Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Houdini

At his foster home. THAT FACE!!!
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 5/26/2010, 1:43 pm

Ohohohoh! Such a cute little smooshie face. I wast to kiss his wrinkly lips!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 5/26/2010, 2:18 pm

Why am I getting the dreaded red X instead of seeing Housini's face?? Pics of the CA pugs-new Houdini pic added. :) - Page 2 Icon_cry
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 5/26/2010, 2:21 pm

I am seriously in love with Houdini! That face just begs to be smothered in kissies!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next