Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow.

5 posters

Go down

Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow. Empty Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow.

Post  Guest 11/12/2010, 8:27 am

Gertrude's new parents will be picking her up tomorrow, I am very happy for her, I know her new parents will love her and Vivian will be very HAPPY to have me back all to her little diva self!

Then

Green Mountain was able to get 20 pugs out of a puppy mill in Missouri, they will be leaving today and arriving at my store tomorrow afternoon. We are trying to get the newspaper and TV station to cover it as a human interest story. I will def be taking pics.

Back to top Go down

Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow. Empty Re: Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow.

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 11/12/2010, 10:25 am

Great news for Gertrude (and Viv, LOL)!!

I hope the transport for Green Mtn goes smoothly and you are able to get some great press. Can't wait to see pics!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow. Empty Re: Big day for Gertrude and Green Mountain tomorrow.

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/12/2010, 10:27 am

That's fantastic news about Gertrude - YAY!!!

Crossing fingers for a big response to these puppy mill babies. Thanks to Green Mountain for taking them in!!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 11/12/2010, 12:44 pm

Wonderful news for Gertrude!

I hope you get extensive coverage for the puppy mill survivors and it brings in donations, homes and foster families for GMPR. hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 11/12/2010, 3:30 pm

YAY for Gert!

And, yay for pug rescue for busting out those poor puppy mill puggies.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/12/2010, 3:49 pm

I am so happy for her, both my husband and I are getting attached so it will be sad to see her go but I know it's the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  leslyeb 11/14/2010, 11:11 am

Congratulations on Gertrude finding her new family. I was attached to a couple of my fosters, and it just killed me to let them go. However, it was the best thing for the pug and for my current pugs. Great job in getting coverage for the new pugs arriving.
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down