Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoked bones

3 posters

Go down

Smoked bones Empty Smoked bones

Post  Renee 11/14/2010, 11:45 pm

Anyone know if smoked pork bones are okay? We bought some smoked pork chops, and I hate to thrown the bones out....
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Smoked bones Empty Re: Smoked bones

Post  MandyPug 11/15/2010, 12:06 am

I'd not risk it... Smoked is still cooked and they can splinter very easily.
MandyPug
MandyPug

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 12/24/2010, 1:23 pm

I would simmer the bones in tap water and pour the brewed bone broth over the breakfast kibble. Throw out the bone after wrapping it carefully. Pugs have no conscience about raiding the garbage (as we all know.)

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down