Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie

+7
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Puglove2
MommaJones
smoochieface
pugdad michael
Aussie Witch
monkeypigs4eva
11 posters

Go down

An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie Empty An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie

Post  monkeypigs4eva 6/8/2009, 8:11 pm

It was 8 very long months ago that I last kissed your sweet faces, smelled your wonderful puggie smells, and held you both in my arms--I didn't want to let you go. For this whole time, I couldn't even look at your pictures, but today, I did. I looked at every, single picture, remembered every, single memory, and cried what I hope is every, single tear.

Because even though Mommy misses you more than she can ever say, she was very happy to see that you've been adopted by a nice woman who has a special place in her heart for sweet older girls just like you.

It's just hard right now because in my heart, I always hoped I'd be able to get you back someday. It is bittersweet, my darlings, but I am trying to focus on the latter and not the former.

I'll always love you, my dearest babies ❤ and will always miss my precious girls, but am so glad you've found your forever place.

An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie DSCF3022
An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie Mokicampprincessadorable-1
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie Empty Re: An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie

Post  Aussie Witch 6/8/2009, 8:18 pm

hug dog hug dog hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie Empty Re: An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie

Post  pugdad michael 6/9/2009, 12:56 am

I can't even imagine what you've gone through knowing how much you love them. Pug hugs.
pugdad michael
pugdad michael

Number of posts : 171

http://www.CafePress.com/RainbowPugs

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 6/9/2009, 2:26 am

Hugs to you, Kim.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 6/9/2009, 3:01 am

Thank you, pug friends...I have to say, this has been a difficult day.

(And I am now the queen of the understatement--as well as an unwitting poet.)

Thanks again.
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 6/9/2009, 8:18 am

I can't imagine how hard it is to do the right thing for your girls when it hurts you so much. I hope each day it gets easier.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Puglove2 6/9/2009, 8:20 am

i, too, can't imagine the heartache. at least you know they are in a good home. hugs to you.
Puglove2
Puglove2

Number of posts : 1943

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 10/4/2011, 1:51 pm

It's been three years today and damn if it doesn't still hurt like hell. I know they were adopted and loved, but I still think about them, dream of them, and waking up this morning, it was like a kick in the heart all over again.
Wish I could smell their little heads just one more time.
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 10/4/2011, 2:18 pm

monkeypigs4eva wrote:It's been three years today and damn if it doesn't still hurt like hell. I know they were adopted and loved, but I still think about them, dream of them, and waking up this morning, it was like a kick in the heart all over again.

You obviously love them very much, or it wouldn't hurt so bad. I don't know the whole story, but just wanted to offer a An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie 27965.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 10/4/2011, 2:22 pm

Tyson&LuLu'sMom wrote:
monkeypigs4eva wrote:It's been three years today and damn if it doesn't still hurt like hell. I know they were adopted and loved, but I still think about them, dream of them, and waking up this morning, it was like a kick in the heart all over again.

You obviously love them very much, or it wouldn't hurt so bad. I don't know the whole story, but just wanted to offer a An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie 27965.

Me too Kim. Hug the babies that are with you still.

Why does today seem like such a melancholy day?
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 10/4/2011, 2:34 pm

Yes, today is very melancholy. Thoughts of long ago, of mistakes made, of decisions regretted. I think I should just go back to bed.

Thanks you guys. An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie 335895
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 10/4/2011, 4:03 pm

Huge hugs to you, Kim. An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie 27965 An open letter to my girls-Moki and Teenie 27965
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 10/5/2011, 11:45 am

Thinking of you, Kim. hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Snifter&Toddy 10/5/2011, 11:52 am

Hugs. At least you will always know that you put them first.
Snifter&Toddy
Snifter&Toddy

Number of posts : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down