Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peaches-SEPRA foster

+8
Saira
TxAllieGrl
Brenda
Renee
TNPUGMOMOF3
Amber
sallyandtilly
papaspugs
12 posters

Go down

Peaches-SEPRA foster Empty Peaches-SEPRA foster

Post  papaspugs 1/31/2011, 9:59 am

Okay, I hate when people post without photos, but I'm at work so I can't access flickr. Maybe one of you golden hearted folks will go in and grab some of the photos and post them for me.

I did a transport Saturday for SEPRA. There were 3 pugs coming from various locations (none of them near each other) into Chattanooga and then traveling to ATL and then going to other locations to foster homes. You know the drill-75 emails and 20 phone calls later it actually happens. I knew about Peaches last weekend and that she was an owner surrender who is 12 years old. Lisa brought her from Nashville down to Chatt. But I just had this feeling in the back of my gut that there was something special about Peaches. When I saw her sleeping in Lisa's front seat, I melted. I called my husband to see if we could foster her. Mind you I had to call and ask him after I had deleted his entire company website (I restored it later). I loaded all 25lbs of Peaches into my car and brought her to our house. Besides being really big and needing a dental, she is pretty healthy. She is potty trained and can go up and down our 5 stairs. Peaches let me give her a bath & clip her nails without a problem too. She slept in the bed with us both nights and seems to be adjusting to our schedule very well. She has a lazy eye that is so endearing and just adds to her cuteness factor.

So after a long hiatus, we are fostering again. It does change the dynamics of the group, but so far only Violet has really had her nose out of whack. It is crazy that we have 4 girls now because in the past, we were always out numbers with boys.
papaspugs
papaspugs

Number of posts : 2297

Back to top Go down

Peaches-SEPRA foster Empty Re: Peaches-SEPRA foster

Post  sallyandtilly 1/31/2011, 10:09 am

Can't wait to see pics of her.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber 1/31/2011, 10:21 am

YAY!! Jana she is too cute!! Here is a link to one of the pics...I can't figure out how to post the pic directly on here from flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/papaspugs/5402961293/

Amber
Amber

Number of posts : 2080

http://www.lotusblossomphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 1/31/2011, 10:53 am

Alright Jana, you are getting up to my numbers now!!! Laughing All you need now is a Mastiff!!! rofl
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 1/31/2011, 12:47 pm

Here are some from facebook:

Peaches-SEPRA foster 180670_1876277985734_1204746298_32261020_4372167_n

Peaches-SEPRA foster 180265_1876278425745_1204746298_32261022_5487196_n

She is just adorable! I have never had more than two girls in the house.. and it always seems to upset things a little bit. I can't imagine having 4!! lol
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 1/31/2011, 12:56 pm

She's so stinkin' cute! I am glad the dynamics are okay for now, hope it continues. And thanks for fostering again!
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 1/31/2011, 1:20 pm

She's a beauty. Thanks for giving her a loving foster home Jana!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 1/31/2011, 1:22 pm

Aww thanks for fostering her!! She's a doll.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 1/31/2011, 1:38 pm

Thank you for fostering her. What a darling girl! hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 1/31/2011, 1:50 pm

She's one lucky girl to end up with you, Jana! Hope there's a special person out there for her, but until then she's gonna be SO safe and SO loved. hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna 1/31/2011, 10:58 pm

She is adorable!! I am glad you are back to fostering again and its very much appreciated. I figured it would be BG giving her a hard time so was surpised it was Violet that had her nose in a tizzy.
Deanna
Deanna

Number of posts : 349

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 2/1/2011, 12:43 am

While I was waiting for Jana, I was sitting in my car- wiping away tears and texting my friends and telling them how much I hate people. Peaches was a doll on the trip and I hate that her world was being turned upside down. She was all snuggled up in her bed and snoring away.

Then Jana sees her and it's history. Peaches is a really a lucky girl. I giggled most of the way home at Jana announcing "She's not going to Atlanta. She's mine." LOL.
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down