Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benton,AR animal control young male

3 posters

Go down

Benton,AR animal control young male Empty Benton,AR animal control young male

Post  Miss Pit 3/24/2011, 5:57 pm

Time is up on the 29th. Any rescue near by?
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19017675

Thanks,
trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Benton,AR animal control young male Empty Re: Benton,AR animal control young male

Post  Aussie Witch 3/24/2011, 6:13 pm

There's a rescue in Arizona, isn't there? Poor little guy!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Benton,AR animal control young male Empty Re: Benton,AR animal control young male

Post  Miss Pit 3/24/2011, 6:18 pm

I should have put Arkansas instead of just the initials Benton,AR animal control young male 6260 Sorry,Rona.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 3/24/2011, 6:21 pm

Miss Pit wrote:I should have put Arkansas instead of just the initials Benton,AR animal control young male 6260 Sorry,Rona.

Trish

I always get the abbreviations for Arkansas, Arizona and Alaska mixed up!! Must remember, Alaska is AK, and Arizona is AZ. LOL!!

Does Kentuckiana rescue do Arkansas?
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 3/24/2011, 9:54 pm

Trish - that's just outside of Little Rock. Have you reached out to Karolyn? She might have the contact to Arkansas Pug Rescue. If not...we can look at getting him.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/24/2011, 11:46 pm

I will send her an email. I have emailed the AR Pug rescue in the past,but have never received word back from them.

Thanks,Allie!

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down