Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy's Shop For a Cause Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers

4 posters

Go down

Macy's Shop For a Cause  Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers Empty Macy's Shop For a Cause Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers

Post  Pugsavers 7/2/2011, 11:57 pm

Once again Macy's stores nationwide (and online!) are doing the Shop For A Cause on August 27, 2011. Just buy a savings pass from your favorite participating charity and you can get 10-25% off of most items at most Macy's stores across the country as well as on-line. They even include some designer brands that are usually never discounted. You also get a coupon which can be entered into a drawing for a $500 Macy's gift card. And the charity gets to keep the whole $5.00

PugSavers is selling them and if we are in the top 10 in sales, we can also have a table in the store itself with some pugs. We did it last year and it was great PR.

You can send $5.00 via paypal to rescue@pugsavers.com and put "Macys" in the subject line and I will mail you passes to you ASAP, or you can mail a check to PugSavers, 1500 W. El Camino Ave. #155, Sacramento, CA 95833.

Also check with your local pug rescue since they might be doing it too and I don't want to take any $$ away from your local folks!!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Macy's Shop For a Cause  Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers Empty Re: Macy's Shop For a Cause Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers

Post  Aussie Witch 7/3/2011, 12:13 am

Roxane, Macys now send internationally to Australia and I have a couple of friends (as well as me) that might participate. Can you find out if this is for international customers? If so, WE'RE IN.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Macy's Shop For a Cause  Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers Empty Re: Macy's Shop For a Cause Pass-Just $5.00 for PugSavers

Post  PugLady3 7/3/2011, 11:00 am

I'll send this to my sister. She shops at Macy's all of the time! Very Happy
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/3/2011, 2:19 pm

I'm in. I do that every year,will be nice to support something that is imo to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 7/3/2011, 2:22 pm

I'm in - I rarely shop at Macy's because the closes one is 45 minutes from home, but I'm always game for a road trip when I have a coupon and can support pug rescue! I'll paypal my $5 to you, Roxanne.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 7/3/2011, 8:19 pm

Thanks folks!! You rock!!
Rona, I emailed the gal at Macy's to find out about international sales...probably won't hear from her until Tues. or so.

Again, the puggies and I thank you!!
Roxane
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 7/4/2011, 9:48 pm

Rona, I checked with the gal from Macy's and she said it is good on internet purchases and if there was any prohibition it would be in the fine print. I poured over the fine print and it doesn't say anything about international purchases, so my guess is, it will work!!

Since there is an entry slip for the $500 gift card, I can enter them here in "our" store for your friends using my contact info and then ship it to them if they win. I'd be happy to do that for anyone who is planning on using it online.

You can only use the code for 1 purchase that day (total purchase) so it can't be shared by people at the same address.

Hope this info helps!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down