Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie jumped out of the cart

+2
Aussie Witch
pugfish
6 posters

Go down

Ollie jumped out of the cart Empty Ollie jumped out of the cart

Post  pugfish 2/11/2010, 10:19 pm

While we were at petco today and I had put ollie in the cart. This is a normal thing but I guess cause he father walked off to look at the salt water fish stuff and I was looking at her dog food she decided to jump out of the cart. I have no idea what to do shes acting normal, I called the vet but they were closed. Any ideas, I am calling them tomorrow morning. Ive kept her awake, just like you would do a kid.
pugfish
pugfish

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Ollie jumped out of the cart Empty Re: Ollie jumped out of the cart

Post  Aussie Witch 2/11/2010, 10:51 pm

You're doing the right thing - hope all is okay! Definitely a vet visit in the morning.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 2/12/2010, 10:46 am

Buster did that to me once, years ago, at a Petsmart. I felt like the worst pug mom in the world for not keeping a closer eye on him, but it turned out that he was fine. I hope that Ollie will be too! Ollie jumped out of the cart 335895
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  pugfish 2/12/2010, 11:24 am

I took ollie to the vet today and EVERTHING is a.ok! Ollie jumped out of the cart 78340 They did say she looks like she might have sprained her left front leg but she is ok. Thank god. I felt like a horrible mom while I was explaining everything. I did tell them I kept her up for about 4 hrs afterwards and gave her some baby asprin cause she looked a little in pain. Even though she wasnt yipping I know she was. Instead of sleeping in her crate last night I did let her sleep in bed with us she found her pillow and passed out with the pug snore all night long.
pugfish
pugfish

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 2/12/2010, 12:18 pm

I'm glad everything is ok.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 2/12/2010, 12:29 pm

Glad everything is ok! Indy almost jumped out of the cart once, luckily we turned around at just the right time to see him-you should have seen how fast we ran to get to him in time. Laughing
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/12/2010, 2:18 pm

Glad everything is alright! phew!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 2/12/2010, 11:41 pm

They do love to give us grey hairs, don't they? I'm very glad that all is well with Ollie - sounds like you did exactly the right thing.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down