Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Petfinder

5 posters

Go down

Problems with Petfinder Empty Problems with Petfinder

Post  Miss Pit 2/9/2011, 10:09 pm

Is anyone else having problems with the Petfinder site? The pictures will not load. This happened beofre when Petfinder decided to "update" their site. Pictures for our cats and dogs not showing up is a matter of life and death since this is a high kill animal control I help out with. And of course with the no kill rescue I volunteer with,this slows down adoption applications because people can't see what the pet looks like. Problems with Petfinder 257673 Problems with Petfinder 253213 Problems with Petfinder 319810 This is such a big pain in the ass.

Thanks for reading my rant

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Problems with Petfinder Empty Re: Problems with Petfinder

Post  Aussie Witch 2/10/2011, 12:07 am

I hope you can sort it out Trish - that literally is a life or death matter!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 2/10/2011, 9:50 am

Yep. The all breed rescue I volunteer for is having the same problem. Really frustrating.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 2/10/2011, 10:37 am

We've been having some trouble with the pictures on there too. Petfinder is aware of the problem & they are working on it.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 2/10/2011, 3:23 pm

PugLady3 wrote:We've been having some trouble with the pictures on there too. Petfinder is aware of the problem & they are working on it.

That's what I read, too. I hope they fix it soon.

Crying or Very sad
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down