Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Senior Pugs in CA

3 posters

Go down

2 Senior Pugs in CA Empty 2 Senior Pugs in CA

Post  Saira 6/27/2011, 3:29 pm

I'm sure most of you have seen this on FB, but just in case anyone knows anyone! There are 2 senior girls in a shelter in CA, Huntington Beach shelter. I do'nt have the link right now but Pug N Pals posted them.

We are beyond full and can't take them-we have 5 that need to come in this week and many more waiting.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

2 Senior Pugs in CA Empty Re: 2 Senior Pugs in CA

Post  Aussie Witch 6/27/2011, 4:28 pm

DAMN. I hope one of the LA based rescues springs them.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 6/27/2011, 11:48 pm

Looks like Central Coast Rescue has fosters, they are just trying to figure out logistics.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 6/28/2011, 1:16 am

Saira, I don't think these are the same one's I posted about on FB earlier. I can always help out. Huntington is just South of me. Please give out my phone number if help is needed.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down