Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues

+9
sallyandtilly
GingerSnap
PugLady3
Aussie Witch
northernwitch
SacramentoPugs
TxAllieGrl
Maryjo
Renee
13 posters

Go down

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues Empty A Boston T Party & a few other rescues

Post  Renee 8/26/2011, 12:59 pm

Um, Polar Pug Rescue & Friends has been busy... thinking we may need to change our name to Polar Pug Rescue & Bostons!!

Haha! We got in five BT's over the last week. Four came in together and the other one was just coincidental.

Here are a few pictures, taken by professional photographer David Jensen:

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 313315_262863107066593_128558840497021_1034211_6293674_n

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 301143_262862913733279_128558840497021_1034208_3160118_n

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 308326_262863010399936_128558840497021_1034210_5624557_n

Here is our 14 year old pug surrender. I am in love with this old man. He's deaf as a doornail and basically blind, but just a love bug!

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 311276_262864063733164_128558840497021_1034212_791543_n

And, here is Izzy. Our puggy that came in and had to have emergency surgery to remove her eye. She is a playful character and has charmed her foster home!

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 318690_262862663733304_128558840497021_1034207_3823664_n

That's it for now! Very Happy
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues Empty Re: A Boston T Party & a few other rescues

Post  Maryjo 8/26/2011, 1:15 pm

Yup! We're in for a busy time! Laughing

Reneé didn't mention (but you probably read it on PPR's FB page) that we're having a 'Boston T Party' (meet & greet) for the Bostie's down at Paw Prince Pet Boutique on Saturday. It is going to be a blast!! Paw Prince is a huge fan of rescues in the area, and they help any way they can.

Reneé, that was a great idea you came up with! Good exposure for the Bostons and us! A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

A Boston T Party & a few other rescues Empty Re: A Boston T Party & a few other rescues

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/26/2011, 2:24 pm

those Bostons are just adorable! and the photos are fantastic. Izzy looks like a spitfire. my kind of gal!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs 8/26/2011, 2:41 pm

I would totally have a Boston if they weren't so ... spirited. I like my dogs lazy. Laughing Those Bostons are cutiepies!

I'm in love with the little old pug man. He looks awfully pleased to be having his photo taken!!!
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 8/26/2011, 2:59 pm

Good looking Boston crew. And the winkers are extra special.

I'm with DeeDee--I like the bostons, but I see so many nasty ones in the dog park and they can be busy as stink!
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/26/2011, 3:12 pm

What an adorable bunch and yes, gotta love those winkers! I hope your tea party sees them all in new homes. Good luck!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 8/27/2011, 10:16 am

Ack! They're all so stinkin' cute! A Boston T Party & a few other rescues 335895 Great pictures!
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 8/27/2011, 10:45 am

Just adorable! I do love the winkers!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 8/27/2011, 11:24 am

They are all just adorable.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 8/27/2011, 4:04 pm

The Bostons are very handsome/lovely, but I'm in love with the two winkers. Penny is glad that we are not in Alaska, or she might have a fursibling!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 8/27/2011, 4:09 pm

great pics! can't wait to hear how the T party goes.
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 8/27/2011, 5:51 pm

SacramentoPugs wrote:I would totally have a Boston if they weren't so ... spirited. I like my dogs lazy. Laughing Those Bostons are cutiepies!

I'm in love with the little old pug man. He looks awfully pleased to be having his photo taken!!!

I just got finished with a 7 night stint with 2 young BTS. Oh. My. God! Spirited is putting it nicely! And SMART (plus crafty). I had my hands full.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 8/29/2011, 9:51 am

I know it's been said before many times, and I know it happens all too often - but HOW can anyone surrender an almost blind 14 year old Pug?
He's absolutely gorgeous and reminds me a bit of Nicky's elderly rescue, Uncle Cecil, who many of you will know from FB. Hugs, please, from across the pond to the old chap. hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 8/29/2011, 3:10 pm

He does look like Uncle Cecil! So how did the T party go?
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down