Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers

+41
Lindsey
Maryjo
Dayna
pugpillow
Millie'sMichael
GracieNEmma
Puggered
H the P
Not Afraid
FurSprinklers
HK Pugs
papaspugs
akc0104
Miss Pugg
Puglove2
Amber
Imon
LisaIzzyAggy
smoochieface
PugLady3
Katie & Stella
puglouie
Mel
thminis
Tocents
MommaJones
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
lindarpugma
Saira
northernwitch
Snifter&Toddy
Javalita
Renee
Brenda
Aussie Witch
Erin
pugasaurus
TxAllieGrl
ChaLou
pugsandkids
Pugsavers
45 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers Empty Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers

Post  Pugsavers 1/13/2011, 11:23 am

For about a year now Betty has suffered occasional seizures at night when she is sleeping. Then they came about once a day. Yesterday she had 5. At her age (she will be 16 on April 1st) of course the first thought is a tumor. We are going to try her on phenobarbitol and see if it helps at all. Other than that, she is her same old funny self.

So we could use some good thoughts and prayers for the old girl. I know that she is extremely old but she is my last remaining pug and my little life saver last year.
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers Empty Re: Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers

Post  pugsandkids 1/13/2011, 11:36 am

Nurse Betty is in my prayers Roxanne, I hope yesterday was a fluke.
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers Empty Re: Nurse Betty could use some good thoughts and prayers

Post  ChaLou 1/13/2011, 12:06 pm

The biggest hug and positive thoughts are being sent to Nurse Betty x
ChaLou
ChaLou

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 1/13/2011, 12:51 pm

oh Roxane - you got em. Lots, and lots of good thoughts for Nurse Betty.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  pugasaurus 1/13/2011, 12:53 pm

Hoping it was a one off night. Thinking good thoughts for this sweet girl.
pugasaurus
pugasaurus

Number of posts : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin 1/13/2011, 1:10 pm

Many good strong thoughts for Betty
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 1/13/2011, 1:20 pm

You've got a ton of them coming Roxane. I hope the meds do the trick and it's no more than idiopathic epilepsy. Lots of love to you both. hug dog Hug
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 1/13/2011, 1:32 pm

Hope the meds help! Thinking of you both.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 1/13/2011, 1:37 pm

All my strongest good thoughts and prayers for Nurse Betty. If it is a tumor, I know the pain of watching it progress first hand. Never have I had such a broken heart. I hope the meds will help, and Betty does not have a tumor.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 1/13/2011, 1:38 pm

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Nurse Betty. Be strong for your Mommy Betty - we're all pulling for you.
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  Snifter&Toddy 1/13/2011, 1:59 pm

Sending our best wishes to Nurse Betty and to you.
Snifter&Toddy
Snifter&Toddy

Number of posts : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 1/13/2011, 2:00 pm

LOTS of prayers and good thoughts out to Nurse Betty. And to you, Roxane!
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 1/13/2011, 2:01 pm

Lots of good wishes and thoughts are going out to both of you. Betty, stop worrying your mother. hug dog
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lindarpugma 1/13/2011, 2:04 pm

Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming from me to Nurse Betty. I hope she is doing much better.
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 1/13/2011, 2:09 pm

Thinking of both of you!!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 1/13/2011, 2:18 pm

Lots and lots of good thoughts for Nurse Betty.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Tocents 1/13/2011, 2:22 pm

Prayers for Betty-I hope she's feeling much better today. Please give her a hug for me.
Tocents
Tocents

Number of posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post  thminis 1/13/2011, 2:28 pm

You both have my strongest thoughts and prayers.
thminis
thminis

Number of posts : 1139

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/13/2011, 2:30 pm

Nurse Betty, hang in there you still have lots to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 1/13/2011, 2:41 pm

oh wow. I didn't know she was 16. (almost) many good thoughts, prayers and hugs to you both! Hug
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  puglouie 1/13/2011, 3:01 pm

Sending the strongest positive thoughts to you and the great Nurse Betty.
puglouie
puglouie

Number of posts : 618

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie & Stella 1/13/2011, 3:08 pm

Good thoughts and hugs for Miss Betty.
Katie & Stella
Katie & Stella

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 1/13/2011, 4:01 pm

Sending good thoughts for you both! hug dog
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 1/13/2011, 4:40 pm

Lots of hugs and good thoughts going out to Nurse Betty. You hang in there, Roxane.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 1/13/2011, 6:05 pm

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Betty and you. Hopefully it's just a fluke and she'll have many more healthy days to share with you.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next