Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda & I picked up a rescue pug on Saturday... (long story)

+21
H the P
Javalita
Not Afraid
Puglove2
LisaIzzyAggy
Sara
pugpillow
Saira
Aussie Witch
HK Pugs
Brenda
sallyandtilly
leslyeb
MommaJones
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Amanda
Imon
Odie and Lady Di's Mom
SacramentoPugs
pugsandkids
Maryjo
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Linda & I picked up a rescue pug on Saturday... (long story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Linda & I picked up a rescue pug on Saturday... (long story)

Post  Javalita 8/25/2009, 12:10 pm

she is a beauty! i'm glad you got her and that she is fitting in nicely. you are developing quite the pack over there!
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Linda & I picked up a rescue pug on Saturday... (long story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Linda & I picked up a rescue pug on Saturday... (long story)

Post  pugsandkids 8/25/2009, 12:34 pm

A pretty impresive pug to wear out a Moose!!!

What a pretty girl, she must know she's landed in the best place ever Very Happy
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 8/25/2009, 12:43 pm

Javalita wrote:she is a beauty! i'm glad you got her and that she is fitting in nicely. you are developing quite the pack over there!

pugsandkids wrote:A pretty impresive pug to wear out a Moose!!!

What a pretty girl, she must know she's landed in the best place ever Very Happy

We're just fostering! *LOL* We take her to Vickie tonight, she gets spayed tomorrow. I assume we'll still foster after her spay, but that will be up to Vickie. Linda is rapidly falling in love with her, though.
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 8/25/2009, 12:50 pm

Maryjo wrote: We're just fostering! *LOL* Linda is rapidly falling in love with her, though.

Uh huh! Wink
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 8/25/2009, 1:36 pm

Well done, Maryjo and Linda! What a pretty girl is Lily. Love the pics of the whole Alaska pug gang, absolutely worn out by her!

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 8/25/2009, 2:09 pm

You keep her and I'll keep Kimchi. Wink
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 8/25/2009, 2:13 pm

Not Afraid wrote:You keep her and I'll keep Kimchi. Wink

*LOL* Even without her, we'd STILL be wayyy ahead of you! I prefer finding them good homes and fostering other ones. Laughing
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 8/25/2009, 2:14 pm

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! I get the sense that Linda has been bitten just a bit by the love bug. So glad you guys were there for her.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 8/25/2009, 2:18 pm

smoochieface wrote:Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! I get the sense that Linda has been bitten just a bit by the love bug. So glad you guys were there for her.

And Bozlee was the only pug to keep up with her games! They played tug-o-war for almost an hour!! *LOL*
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 8/25/2009, 3:03 pm

Maryjo wrote:...Linda is rapidly falling in love with her, though.

That's where it all starts! Like I said, looks like you've got a good sized pack developing! Laughing
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 8/25/2009, 3:04 pm

What a sweet girl. Very Happy
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 8/25/2009, 3:48 pm

Javalita wrote:

That's where it all starts! Like I said, looks like you've got a good sized pack developing! Laughing

Did Linda know that when she moved in with you, you were going to turn her into another crazy pug lady? Laughing Laughing
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Odie and Lady Di's Mom 8/25/2009, 3:56 pm

smoochieface wrote:
Javalita wrote:

Did Linda know that when she moved in with you, you were going to turn her into another crazy pug lady? Laughing Laughing

She is not turning me into a crazy pug lady! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Way..... Lily will go to a good home! I will love her from afar! hug dog
Odie and Lady Di's Mom
Odie and Lady Di's Mom

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 8/25/2009, 4:12 pm

Odie and Lady Di's Mom wrote:....She is not turning me into a crazy pug lady! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Way..... Lily will go to a good home! I will love her from afar! hug dog

*LOL* It all started when my Odie Gus Gus charmed Linda back in '05 when she came up for a visit... Laughing She was pugged then, and now look what's happened!

Linda makes a good pug 'aunty'... Lily will be well-watched when she goes to her forever home...

hug dog
Maryjo
Maryjo

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/25/2009, 5:13 pm

she is a looker - lucky Lily!!

MaryJo & Linda - thanks for giving her a soft place to play while she wraps Linda around her itty bitty paw....

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  HK Pugs 8/25/2009, 6:30 pm

Maryjo wrote:
Odie and Lady Di's Mom wrote:....She is not turning me into a crazy pug lady! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Way..... Lily will go to a good home! I will love her from afar! hug dog

*LOL* It all started when my Odie Gus Gus charmed Linda back in '05 when she came up for a visit... Laughing She was pugged then, and now look what's happened!

Linda makes a good pug 'aunty'... Lily will be well-watched when she goes to her forever home...

hug dog

Has it been that long! I remember the Pug Party Linda came to right after she got
Odie, she seemed pretty crazy to me! Laughing

I think Lily is making up for lost time and she's having the time of her life with your
crew! Hugs to poor Moose! hug dog
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 8/25/2009, 10:16 pm

Maryjo wrote:
Javalita wrote:she is a beauty! i'm glad you got her and that she is fitting in nicely. you are developing quite the pack over there!

pugsandkids wrote:A pretty impresive pug to wear out a Moose!!!

We're just fostering! *LOL* We take her to Vickie tonight, she gets spayed tomorrow. I assume we'll still foster after her spay, but that will be up to Vickie. Linda is rapidly falling in love with her, though.

Not Afraid wrote:You keep her and I'll keep Kimchi. Wink

Wow. What a narrow escape - she really could have ended up in an awful situation. Just so glad that you and Linda were there. And I have a feeling that she's gonna have Linda wrapped around her paw and at her bark and call before too long. We all know that Kimchi isn't going anywhere........
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2