Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed*

+12
majik
GingerSnap
TNPUGMOMOF3
Amanda
Saira
Renee
Miss Pit
Not Afraid
pugasaurus
Pugsaunt
Maryjo
smoochieface
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 Empty Re: My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed*

Post  Saira 7/21/2011, 2:00 pm

Erin wrote:I love how everyone comes together, heart warming.

Kendie you said, "at the age when they need you the most" , makes me cry thinking about.

I hope it all works out for these two xx

Fingers crossed, Kendie.

Erin, totally agree. I couldn't imagine my dogs anywhere else, especially now that they are all older.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 Empty Re: My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed*

Post  Maryjo 7/21/2011, 2:19 pm

My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 Happydance ................. My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 Happydance ........................ My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 Happydance ...............

How wonderful!! I am ecstatic over this! My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 335895
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 7/21/2011, 2:28 pm

Such great news. I hope they're happy in their new home.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 7/21/2011, 2:39 pm

Kendie, I am glad it worked out. I wish it could work like this for all the lost souls. The power of spreading the word is sometimes all it takes.

And yes, I could not imagine giving them up when they need us the most. I love my babies more every day. Each gray hair is just more endearing.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 7/21/2011, 2:56 pm

I would love to know through what channels this happened, but only out of curiosity. I'm just glad things seem to be working out. Maybe we should sent the back-up people to local rescues. There certainly are lots of other pugs out there.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 7/21/2011, 4:10 pm

GREAT OUTCOME!! And your words are spot-on, Erin. And importantly, I am glad they didn't have to go to a rescue and expand their over-stretched resources which I know have reached critical mass. Wonderful!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 7/21/2011, 4:16 pm

Fantastic news! My HR Director is giving up her two pugs *UPDATE-they are placed* - Page 3 977583 I do love how everyone here will drop everything and do what they can for the puggies. I heart PA!!!!!!!!!!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 7/21/2011, 7:43 pm

Not Afraid wrote:I would love to know through what channels this happened, but only out of curiosity. I'm just glad things seem to be working out. Maybe we should sent the back-up people to local rescues. There certainly are lots of other pugs out there.
Great idea, actually!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  GracieNEmma 7/22/2011, 4:37 pm

Fingers, toes and paws crossed that it works out. They don't deserve to be bounced around every where. Great work everyone! And, yes, I like the idea of passing along rescue info to the backup people. Good idea!!
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3